- Start: Monday, January 25
- End: Friday, January 29
Welcome to STAT 432! This week, you will become familiar with the course. You will briefly review the probability, statistics, and computing that is necessary to complete the course. We will present a big picture overview of the machine learning tasks we will learn about throughout the semester.
- Keywords: Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Regression, Classification, Density Estimation, Clustering, Outlier Detection, Dimension Reduction
After completing this week, you are expected to be able to:
- Understand the syllabus and objectives of the course.
- Communicate with the course staff.
- Use PrairieLearn.
- Identify machine learning tasks.
|Quiz 01||Monday, February 1||105%|